Friday, April 19, 2013

Asus G55VW-DH71 Spec, Price and Review

Are you hunting affordable laptop, you should choose this Asus G55VW-DH71 | Asus - 15.6" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black.

Asus G55VW-DH71

buy laptop

Short Description: Learn more about Windows 8 Enhance your gaming experience with this Asus G55VW-DH71 laptop that features a 15.6" high-definition display and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M graphics with 2GB GDDR5 video memory for realistic visuals. The keyboard rests at a 5° angle to ensure comfort. Learn more about Windows 8 Enhance your gaming experience with this Asus G55VW-DH71 laptop that features a 15.6" high-definition display and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M graphics with 2GB GDDR5 video memory for realistic visuals. The keyboard rests at a 5° angle to ensure comfort.

  • Rating: 3.9 star ratings from 5
  • Sale Price: $1174.98 (price on 2013-04-09T18:04:06)

Asus G55VW-DH71 - Asus - 15.6" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black Review

This Laptop Rocks by MonkeyGamer
This is a great gaming laptop for the money. It might not have some of the bells and whistles of the Alienware, but it has the performance where it matters. The video card rocks, it is allowing me to play games like Starcraft II, Witcher II and will be buying the new Bioshock and Witcher 3 for my laptop versus my XBox 360. I finally have a powerful

Excellent gaming computer by
This is my first gaming computer ever and I LOVE it! When plugged in there is NO LAG whatsoever for any game I have played! (i.e., Skyrim, Minecraft, Assassin's Creed 3). On battery only, there is a slight lag on advanced games and the battery life goes faster than I had expected, but usually I can get a good hour on battery only. I would recommend

Awesome Gaming PC by Gawyn
This Laptop has been great for the last few days since buying it. Screen is sharp and large enough glad I didn't go with the 17" version. It is great that it offers a full sized keyboard without having to get the next larger size, especially since the right hand shift key is normal size preventing me from accidently hitting the up arrow instead of

Finally, I suggested you tub buy this Asus G55VW-DH71 with special price. It's limited time offer, check out now!.

Asus G55VW-DH71

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Translate

    Total Pageviews